Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Mystery Parties

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Pressed_Flowers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 1st, 2005
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    So does anybody know if they will be making new mystery party kits for Felicity and Josefina when their mystery books are released? I was kind of curious because if they do and it's released before my birthday in February, I'm totally going to have a Felicity mystery birthday party! I don't care I'll be turning 22.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh! I hope so [img]smile.gif[/img] I would love [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] a Josefina mystery party [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think with the other three mystery parties, they were up on Amazon for preorder at the same time as the books. No one's found new mystery parties on amazon or other similar sites, so it doesn't look good. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    Felicity and Josefina parties would be so awesome!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 10, 2005 06:49 PM: Message edited by: ksami ]</font>

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want a Felicity mystery party sooooooo bad!I would have it!It would be a awesome!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •